I am losing you again, Let me out and let me in, 'Cause you're not alone here, Not at all, Let me belong here, Break my fall

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

comment for jessica, but also kind of an update

So I've read all your blog entries so far and am still enjoying them. The Citizen's looks SOOO nice! and I LOVE your Tiffany necklace! I can't wait for wedding stuff also. : ) To answer your question from facebook, I've been kind of negligent on my blogging. My food blog (crystalsfoodjourney.blogspot.com) has been vacant for some time. I stopped my dieting. At this point I think I've gained like 3-4lbs from it, but it could be the way my body is normally changing at this point. I don't know. I don't complain too much these days because people just tell me to shut up. I have been taking pilates at school though. It's tues/thurs from 10:30-11:50am. I've skipped two times though >.< but I really like it. My teacher mixes it up some and incorporates some yoga and some other work out moves to work the obliques and the quads and back and abs and I really feel it afterwards. Here's a simple thing you can do that was taught from my class: Imagine that your belly button really was a button on the inside and your spine has a little spot for that to be button. So you're always trying to get that little button to the button hole. I like to imagine mine that I have a string attached to the back of my belly button and i'm trying to wrap that string as tight as i can get it around a button on my spine. Either way works. You're constantly enganging your core muscles if you're "buttoning your navel". Helps work those muscles. As my teacher says, we all have those muscles, some of us just have some more padding around them. haha. Helps with posture too. (which I'm really bad at). I'm also really bad at carrying around large amount of stress, so that's probably not helping my cortisol levels. It's something I need to work on. I have been trying to blog at seewhatsbeneath.blogspot.com, but it's a here and there thing. I might make it private with inviting people to be able to read it. I'm really broke right now, so it's hard for me to buy (healthy) food (i do try and grab some fruit when I can) and I wish that I had money so that we could go out and maybe even sign up for some exercise thing together, but I go to school 4 days a week and work 5-6 days a week and only really have free time on sun mornings and (sometimes) wednesday evenings and thursday evenings. And I generally try to spend at least one of those evenings with Kevin. I know it's 'excuses' but it makes it really hard when you have little time and very little money. Anyway, now that I've been ranting. I have to go take a math exam at school in Folsom. I'll see you at Renee's baby shower, if not before then! Ciao bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment