I am losing you again, Let me out and let me in, 'Cause you're not alone here, Not at all, Let me belong here, Break my fall

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

101 in 1001 (half a list so far)

Going to post the list here too:

  1. Learn to Cook 10 Meals
  2. Buy a Video Camera
  3. Spend a Whole Day at the Beach
  4. Get My Palm Read
  5. Make a Pie From Scratch
  6. Sew Myself a Dress
  7. Get a New Digital Camera
  8. Give Up Soda for a Month (which is funny because I'm drinking a soda right now)
  9. Put Away $10 for Every Goal Completed
  10. Get Contact Lenses
  11. Get Updated Glasses
  12. Clean Out My Closet
  13. Buy a New Bookshelf and Organize All of Our Books
  14. Make a Cake From Scratch
  15. Go to a Drive In Movie
  16. Create a Photographic Journal for One Week
  17. Trace/Research My Family Tree
  18. Get a New Year's Kiss
  19. Play a Slot Machine
  20. Make a Cheesecake from Scratch
  21. Release a Message in a Bottle
  22. Read Atlas Shrugged
  23. Swim in the Ocean
  24. Bake My Own Bread
  25. Bake Cookies from Scratch
  26. Bake an Apple Pie from Scratch
  27. Have a Romantic Stay at a Bed and Breakfast
  28. Vacation in Las Vegas
  29. Go Camping
  30. Find Something Other Than a Strawberry Mango Margarita to Drink (been drinking dif beers lately)
  31. Visit North Lake Tahoe
  32. Visit South Lake Tahoe
  33. See Phantom of the Opera the play/musical
  34. Make an educated vote in the election
  35. Help my Mom Make Her House Nice
  36. Throw a Good Christmas Party
  37. Tip Someone 100%
  38. Take a Baking Class
  39. Go Zip Lining
  40. Make a Crafty 4th of July Dessert
  41. Go Swimming in a Lake
  42. Go to an Amusement Park
  43. No Fast Food for a Month
  44. Have a Little Red Dress
  45. Go See a Film on Opening Day
  46. Get to My Ideal Weight (125lbs. currently I'm 135lbs)
  47. Go Tubing (technically I went floating, but there were tubes involved for some people)
  48. Get Both of My Cats Checked Up
  49. Get my AA in Psychology
  50. Type Up the Letters I Wrote to My Sister and Facebook Them to Her
  51. Go to a dermatoligist and get my mole on my toe removed and checked
  52. get tires on the Focus
  53. get a break inspection done on the Focus
  54. get matching touch up paint for the Focus where I tried to break in to it because I left the keys in my purse which I locked in the trunk.
  55. Buy the fall semester's school books
  56. Get an A (or B) in my fall classes
  57. get a hair cut
  58. Get tires on the Focus again, since I bought shoddy ones the first time around
  59. Find out what the tapping noise is on my car and get it fixed
  60. Get a new (or used) queen size (or king size) bed, cause my bed is so uncomfortable
  61. Read the Tourist before it comes out in theaters

2 comments:

  1. I recommend trying a black superman as a drink. It tastes an awful lot like candy, but they are quite strong.

    ReplyDelete