I am losing you again, Let me out and let me in, 'Cause you're not alone here, Not at all, Let me belong here, Break my fall

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What I thought Would be Impossible

I'm pretty tired so I'm not sure how long this post will be. Not a whole lot happened today. Kev and I went to Denny's today for brunch and it was pretty tasty. After that, I went to work (which was pretty lame). Then, came home and watched Big Brother and here I am.

My friend, Kayla, moved her birthday plans to 8/12 instead, which could actually work out a little bit better because Kevin has Portuguese lessons on Wednesdays. This Thursday we're going to attempt to make it out to Dillon Beach, though I told Kevin the water would be cold. Today it said the surface temp was at 55 degrees! brrrr.. We really should get wetsuits if we want to go out to the northern pacific ocean beaches. Anyone got any wetsuits they'd like to let us borrow? All the "warmer" beaches are in SoCal and I don't want to drive down that far.

Well, my brain has trailed off and left me. So, I think it's bed time. Buona Notte!

No comments:

Post a Comment