I am losing you again, Let me out and let me in, 'Cause you're not alone here, Not at all, Let me belong here, Break my fall

Friday, August 20, 2010

I came to move move move move

My mind feels like there is so much lying behind a thick curtain. I can tell my mind is not calm, but yet thoughts don't like to come forward and stay in focus very long. It can be quite frustrating. I bought some new shoes today. A pair of black boots and a pair of black flats. I really like the look of the boots, but I'm not sure if I can pull them off. They were kind of a splurge though. I shouldn't have bought them though because I should have used that money for my birthday in Tahoe. Guess it was just an early birthday present to me.

Speaking of my birthday, Ariel said she was going to get people from work to chip in to get me a contact lens exam ($89, not including cost of contacts) and also get me a new bra for my birthday. I'm not sure either of those will happen though. Currently, I'm still waiting for Tyler to buy me a new shirt. There is a diva server at work that hated one of my shirts so much that he offered to take my shirt and buy me a new one if he could destroy the old one and make a video out of it. I agreed and handed over my shirt like 3 weeks ago. I think I might ask for it back if he doesn't come forward with something schnazzy soon.

I need to go buy some new clothes as I gained a little bit of weight and am not fitting so well any more in my clothes. I also have only one pair of slacks for work because my plain black pair decided to come unsewn right below the zipper. lame. I also need some new clothes for school.

It is fall though, so I guess it doesn't matter too much because I'll pretty much just be bundled up in sweaters and pants. Maybe I should invest in some cute sweaters and scarves and skinny jeans to fit inside my boots.

I'm a little nervous about school as I'm taking political science and algebra this semester. Nothing fun. I hope I can keep myself motivated and disciplined enough to get an A or a B in both classes. I haven't bought my polsci books yet though. Those are going to be like $100. super lame.

Dang, just realized that I paid my credit card late. I was doing so well too. Oh well. I don't plan on making any big purchases anytime soon. What I do plan on doing is going to bed soon because I'm getting tired.

I'm a little bummed out because Kevin has two class orientations tomorrow, which means that he has to take the car. I was planning on going to my mom's house in between work, but I guess that's not going to happen now. : / I guess I could always call my mom and see if she'd come get me and then take me to work. I dunno. We'll see. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment