I am losing you again, Let me out and let me in, 'Cause you're not alone here, Not at all, Let me belong here, Break my fall

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

With Whip and Caramel

Today is starting off sucky! Had to wake up at 7am this morning! Bleh!! Got a Starbucks frappacino though. That was yummmmy. Though it's not sitting well in my tummy. So far I've got many birthday wishes and that's been nice. My dad even called me to tell me Happy Birthday. When we were talking about the inconvieneces that surround my birthday (school starting, birthday the week before the 1st, etc), my dad asked, "Why couldn't you have been born at the 1st of the month instead of the end of the month?" and then said "Well, Have a Happy Birthday even though there's no money around". haha. so true. I'm broke. My mom's broke. Dad's broke. Oh well. At least I have buy one game get one free coupons for bowling tonite : ). I have four coupons that are each good for up to 6 games. *yawn*

I'm taking my kitty back to the vet today. I have a suspicion that he has a blockage and may need some laxatives or something. Putting it on credit this time though bc I have no more dinero.

Well, gotta go try to get into pilates! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment